Two Meows Cat Litter Box Review
The problem with most of the best cat litter boxes is that your cat will go crazy for it. It will start behaving like it were a kitten and will make your house a roller coaster. With the Two Meows Cat Litter Box, you can be sure that such a thing does not happen. You floor stays free of dust and dirt and there is not litter sticking to the paws of your fluffies.
I found out from some of my friends that this litter box is recommended by top vets and animal hospitals. And then there are so many bright colors that you will be perplexed which one to choose. I have been there and I know the dilemma. All of them are equally appealing. These vibrant colors attract your cats as well. And whatever the size of your cat is, it is going to fit inside.
Now, coming to the best part about it, the box is designed in such a way that even if your cat jumps out directly from the box, it does not soil the floor. The reason behind it is that the cat still remains inside the box. The paws land on the 3 inches grated and tilted area which again pushes it back in the box. Thus, there is no scattering of litter.
Features At A Glance:
- Tilted and grated paw landing area
- Great design
- Vibrant colors
- Budget friendly
- Reduces litter scattering
- There is no sticking of litter
- It saves a lot of time that you would spend otherwise on cleaning
- Saves money
- Comes in many vibrant colors so that your cat falls in love with it instantly
- There is a lot of space, 19.5 X 14.2 X 8 inches, to hold a lot of litter
- It is just perfect for single as well as multi-cat households.
- No messing around with litter
- Vet approved
- Bright colors
- No restriction on size