Catit Hooded Cat Litter Pan Review
I didn’t get to use this for a long time, but I have seen my neighbor use it for a few years now. Trust me when I say, it is good. It has helped ease of too much pain and efforts of cleaning the house every day. I remember, when I used to go to her home, she would be cleaning all the litter by herself. And I have seen her life revolving just around that.
Buying it was perhaps a life changer for her. The pan comes in a rectangular shape. There is a safety lid that prevents the odor and litter from going out. A cutout door allows your cutie to enter and come out very easily. The entire Catit Hooded Cat Litter Pan Is made up of plastic. Thus, it is sturdy and durable. Plus, assembling it is a piece of cake.
The insides of the box are so large that it can fit in about two or three cats at one time. If you have a cat which is crazy about digging and scattering all the litter over the floor, this is the best solution for you. There is no leaking whatsoever and no matter how naughty your kitty is, the box is going to contain all of it inside.
Features At A Glance:
- Privacy for the cat
- Contains all the litter inside
- Large hood allows for better cleaning
- Carbon filter puts away the odors
- It is made of durable plastic
- All the odors are enclosed inside the box
- A built-in anchor helps to keep the bag open and frees your hand for scooping
- It is great for multi cat households
- A plastic door ensures ease of entry and exit for your cat
- Big enough
- No scattering issue
- Easy to use
- Enclosed and provides privacy
- Good quality
- Cats can easily destroy filter
- No litter bags for the product